Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Number of CO2 moleucles used during photosynthesis.
(a) 2 (b) 5 (c) 6 (d)
2 The free energy change during photosynthesis is;
(a) 680Keal (h)560 (c) 686 (d) 654
- The cocept of limiting factor was given by:
(a) Sayer (h) Dixon (c) Blackman (d) None
- According to Vant Hoff’s law the rate of chemical reaction
doubles for every rise of
(a) 10°C (b) 20°C (c) 30°C .(d) 40°C
1. (c) 2. (c) 3. (c)4. (a)
Fill in blanks
- A plot (graph) showing absorption of light of different wavelength
by a pigment is called _______ spectrum.
- The plot showing relative effectiveness of different wavelengths of
light in photosynthesis is called _____ spectrum.
- Principle of limiting factors is stated that when many factors affect on a process the rate of the process is limited by the pace of the factor.Ans
I. absorption 2. action ‘ 3. slowest